Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Bossk - Archive Figure

I do! I blame Dengar for being such a great figure. Couldn't just have him and Fett, you know?
    Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=1136488

Heh, I ended up having them all in 3.75" back in the 90s POTF2 days. Started with Boba and Bossk, then acquired Dengar, 4-LOM and Zuckuss in that order, as well as Greedo somewhere in there. IG-88 was provided by an elderly couple who lived across the street, who for some reason had the vintage figure and gave him to me.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

Found him and Boba Fett at Target but no IG-88. Snagged em' both and also a NECA Hunter Predator from the Capcom AVP arcade game, which I was not expecting to find. Loved that game in the 90's!

Found the 6" Bossk Archive Figure & am impressed. Great version of the character, with incredible detail on the outfit, face, arms, etc.

My favorite Bossk figure is still probably the Unleashed, non-articulated version - but this one may come in for a close second.

I saw all 4 of the Archive figures yesterday and they was 2 or 3 Bossks and the I noticed have perfect painted white teeth and hardly no gaping mouth. Should have bought it. oh well

Quote Originally Posted by Bowcaster View Post
    I saw all 4 of the Archive figures yesterday and they was 2 or 3 Bossks and the I noticed have perfect painted white teeth and hardly no gaping mouth. Should have bought it. oh well
    You do know that his jaw is articulated right?
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    You do know that his jaw is articulated right?

Yep I know that and I have the original as well. I was comparing this particular Bossk to 3 others and this one seem have to have cleaner lines and the mouth not wide open. Just looked better overall.

Anyone want my loose one before I throw it on eBay?

I just like the slight extra wash my original one has enough not to replace it.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

You can flex jaw any way you want....tight or wide.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456