Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Death Star Gunner -#**

I'll need to see some better pics of this guy to decide. The head looks a little.....small. Still might pick up a few if I can

I've said my peace on this one already.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

I hope it's not a repack of the 2006 TSC version ... but yes, I'd like one on a Vintage card.
    @LordEdzo

The figure they previewed was all new sculpt and modeled after the Rogue One version.

Eh this figure looks pretty good. Probably a wait for clearance piece though.

Quote Originally Posted by LordEdzo View Post
    I hope it's not a repack of the 2006 TSC version ... but yes, I'd like one on a Vintage card.
    The TSC version sports the removable chest armor and the swivel (not jointed) elbows. And as I noted in another thread, there was a Black Series version that apparently never got released. I distinctly recall getting the TSC version for $5 at a Walmart during an out of town business trip.
    Last edited by Deak_Starkiller; 07-22-2018 at 12:26 AM.

I have four Saga ones, and I actually really LOVE them. Swivel arms aside, they have plenty of bells and whistles (removable helmets and chest plates, working holsters, and above-average articulation for the times). So I’m actually good for DSGs. Even so, I’ll probably buy one of these anyway, if it’s new and different enough.

I read in another thread about a potential DS playset being considered, so I'm hoping for a gunner station to be incorporated with it....***rubs both hands together***

I will buy this one. Really anything OT or R1 likely has my money.
    I am member number 666. Execute order 66!

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast