Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Death Star Gunner -#**

So experts, are my SA Gunners from Saga?

They change cards /lines so often ( and I collect so many other toy lines other ta Star wars) that I can never remember who is from what once they get a few years old lol
    Dea wanna wanga

The SA gunner is from Saga (aside from the repainted Legacy Imperial Engineer).
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by Deak_Starkiller View Post
    EEEEKKKK....what is this? I can sort of make out the jumpsuit lines (like on the actual uniform) along the left arm, but the arms in general are just too wrinkly. The gloves are STILL the wrong length, they don't quite reach up that close to the elbows. Pocket flaps on the thighs are STILL wrong, they should be straight across, not angular. What reference photo did they use????? I bet the 6" Black Series will look like this.
    This is a Rogue One gunner, not from the OT, hence the differences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Quote Originally Posted by lordtyrannus View Post
    This is a Rogue One gunner, not from the OT, hence the differences.
    Ah, I get it now....the Death Star has its own special firing control room and operators during single-reactor ignition.
    Last edited by Deak_Starkiller; 10-12-2018 at 09:52 PM.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by Deak_Starkiller View Post
    Ah, I get it now....the Death Star has its own special firing control room and operators during single-reactor ignition.
    Apparently so, lol. For some reason, there were costume differences between many of the RO troopers and their OT counterparts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Like how Death Squad Commanders in all black instead of gray were in the circular control booths in the overbridge.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678