Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Death Star Gunner -#**

Quote Originally Posted by lordtyrannus View Post
    That looks great! But with the type of neck joint on the new figure, how did you make the Saga one compatible?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you. Sorry it took this long to reply...
    I used a Kaiyodo Revoltech joint. I buy bags of these pretty cheap off eBay.
    I used the type circled in the following image.

How to

Gives you...

The joint post fits pretty tight. With a small bit of plastic epoxy it is permanent.

Then I used a Space Trooper head (Joe Johnston) which works perfect for both the ball size & the helmet.

The Saga head works well too but requires the socket to be tapped a little larger.
    "May the Funk be with You!"

I opened up a DS Gunner. I'm actually surprised at how much I like the DS Gunner. When I saw the first pics of it from last year, I was thinking about not ordering it. I ended up buying a case because I wanted two Lukes and only had 1 tank driver (TVC) so I figured I'd use the second commander inside the tank. I thought I would open up one of the Gunners and if I didn't like it, I could always trade off the second one. However, out of the package, I think it's a fun figure and it looks alright to me.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Now listed as sold out at HasbroPulse.

Nice figure overall, but suffers from the small head syndrome.

the new Death Star Gunner came in the mail earlier today this morning. Im glad I i have the new figure now. Nice looking figure yada yada

Quote Originally Posted by Strobeeone View Post
    Thank you. Sorry it took this long to reply...
    I used a Kaiyodo Revoltech joint. I buy bags of these pretty cheap off eBay.
    I used the type circled in the following image.

How to

Gives you...

The joint post fits pretty tight. With a small bit of plastic epoxy it is permanent.

Then I used a Space Trooper head (Joe Johnston) which works perfect for both the ball size & the helmet.

The Saga head works well too but requires the socket to be tapped a little larger.

awesome, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vorax View Post
    Nice figure overall, but suffers from the small head syndrome.
    I think its really the slightly long neck joint throwing off the look. I popped the joint off mine and am using blue tac, and it does improve the look. I will agree that the helmet is a tad small, but the long neck does not help

Last edited by AmanaMatt; 09-12-2019 at 12:36 PM.
    3.75" line = still my fav way to collect SW figs!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516