Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperial Death Trooper - VC127

Imperial Death Trooper - VC127

Hasbro will be releasing a Rogue One Death Trooper in the 2018 Vintage Collection line.

Any thoughts on this figure? Who's going to purchase it?

Only got a couple from the Wal*Mart line. Will see to collect a few more to flank the eventual Krennic when he's announced.

Another figure that was impossible to find at Wal-Mart with Endor Han, Poe and Finn warming the pegs. Looking forward to finally being able to put together a full squad of Deathtroopers. Crossing my fingers and hopeing they also reissue the Scarif Troopers and with squad leader and Captain markings.

Count me in for a couple. If we're lucky, maybe we'll get some new accessories that Hasbro strangely omitted the first time around (I'm looking at you, Special Forces DLT-19).

Same. This is a good choice and I'm in for a couple.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Nope, not for me. I'm looking at selling my WM version currently. Still in the package.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    Nope, not for me. I'm looking at selling my WM version currently. Still in the package.
    then why did you buy it in the first place?

Never understood the whole "buy it, then decide if you want it" philosophy.

Be awesome to see a Death Trooper especially to see what the cardback looks like .

Quote Originally Posted by R2OSCAR View Post
    Be awesome to see a Death Trooper especially to see what the cardback looks like .
    Judging by the Hasbro presentation, it'll probably be this image that's behind the figure. The Rey in the presentation has the same image used on her cardback we've seen.

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Judging by the Hasbro presentation, it'll probably be this image that's behind the figure. The Rey in the presentation has the same image used on her cardback we've seen.
    Yup, definitely need at least one. Will buy the whole wave case if I have to.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast