Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lando Calrissian (Solo) - #VC139

So guys I ran into a problem through Amazon, though I'm sure that makes no difference and I'm lucky it was them. My first SOLO Lando came without around half of his mustache painted on and no beard! Did anyone else get weird paint apps on this figure? The rest of him is pristine, but the face, the most important part, was really screwy. Amazon actually sent me a replacement even though I had opened up the figure already. I give them a lot of credit for that. Hasbro is forced us to go online only and it really pisses me off because I clearly would have avoided this error if I had seen it in a store in comparison to another figure. I didn't notice at first because I had nothing to compare it to. Once I got the second one, I realized the whole beard was gone! (I actually Sharpie'd on part of the missing stache to the right of the first Lando - definitely glossier)

Last edited by SaberSonic83; 06-26-2019 at 09:17 AM.
    "you've taken your first step into a larger world"

Looks like you scored the variant release Episode 9 preview figure! Had you not opened and put marker on it, you may have been able to retire early by way of ebaying it.

I kind of like the error since it resembles Billy Dee's 'stache from ESB a little more!
    Most Wanted
    Arleil Schous/Aunt Beru/Barada/BespEsc Leia/Cane Adiss/Cantina Bnd Mmbr/8D8/EV9D9/Ewk Leia/Fozec/Garouf Lafoe/Lak Sivrak/Lars GNK/Lobot/Momaw Nadon/MonMothma/Motti/Piett/Reegesk/SB Weequay/Shasa Tiel/Sim Aloo/Solomahal/Sy Snootles (puppet)/Taym Drengaren/Tessek/Tzizvvt/Velken Tezari/21B/Wuher/Yerka Mig/Yotts Orren/Yoxgit

Yeah I guess it does have its own charm to it haha, but I can't believe the paint applicator didn't work for one of 1,000 heads in one very specific spot. It still got most of the stache. I picture a guy stopping the assembly line and refilling the black dye cartridge or something right when it got my Lando head. It's probably better than my figure not having eyes like that creep Black Series Qui-Gon a while back lol

anyone else get an unpainted beard?

Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    anyone else get an unpainted beard?
    Mine turned up today in all his hirsute goodness. One mighty fine figure and another excellent addition to the SA Solo collection.

Quote Originally Posted by Coreworld View Post
    Mine turned up today in all his hirsute goodness. One mighty fine figure and another excellent addition to the SA Solo collection.
    They really nailed Glover's likeness to a T. One of the finest TVC figures ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    They really nailed Glover's likeness to a T. One of the finest TVC figures ever made.
    He sure is! Now all he needs is his Millennium Falcon TVC style...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234