Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lando Calrissian (Solo) - #VC139

Great figure. This is a spectacular one!
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Now we're only lacking a proper Classic ESB version.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Definitely looking forward to buying this figure. Hopefully we'll see more Solo reveals for TVC at the other three cons Hasbro are making reveals at before the end of the year.

It looks like Lando of Solo appears to have a removable cape and a rope of some kind he puts on around his neck. Lando Bespin ESB needs and upgrade because of the figure was released for OTC has a soft good cape is not removable and also have swivel elbows. Some day Lando Bespin ESB needs a NEW sculpt or retooled for a removable cape and ball jointed elbows and same accessories just like the TBS Lando figure. Lando in Hawaiian looking shirt from DK Solo book, anyone interest in?

Quote Originally Posted by Gothiczartan84 View Post
    It looks like Lando of Solo appears to have a removable cape and a rope of some kind he puts on around his neck. Lando Bespin ESB needs and upgrade because of the figure was released for OTC has a soft good cape is not removable and also have swivel elbows. Some day Lando Bespin ESB needs a NEW sculpt or retooled for a removable cape and ball jointed elbows and same accessories just like the TBS Lando figure. Lando in Hawaiian looking shirt from DK Solo book, anyone interest in?
    You would have to think that an ESB Lando won’t be far off. Especially since they have the new 6” sculpt to use.
    I would LOVE a “Vacation Lando”, it very Malibu Stacy lol, but it’s actually from a pivotal scene in the film/saga so they will get to it one day.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Yes, but would it be the version that comes with medical rope?

I just saw the Hasbro-released photo that's up on the homepage. Lando's cape is plastic. Ugh. That's a big fail, Hasbro. Come on.
    @LordEdzo

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    You would have to think that an ESB Lando won’t be far off. Especially since they have the new 6” sculpt to use.
    I would LOVE a “Vacation Lando”, it very Malibu Stacy lol, but it’s actually from a pivotal scene in the film/saga so they will get to it one day.
    I absolutely loved that outfit - I do hope we see it sometime soon. Generally I don't plan to buy multiple outfits from a single character in any of the standalone films, but for Lando I will certainly make an exception!

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    I absolutely loved that outfit - I do hope we see it sometime soon. Generally I don't plan to buy multiple outfits from a single character in any of the standalone films, but for Lando I will certainly make an exception!

lol, I didn't get the Malibu Stacy vibe. But thought more of "Chuckles" from G.I. Joe!

That's one thing I do miss about this line, the costume variants. Hasbro just doesn't go deep enough anymore for my tastes.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast