Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Darth Revan

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Honestly I'm not sure it will work, considering the new figures are put together vastly different. Since they no longer have the separation at the waist, nor do they sport similar hip joints. So it seems that you'll need to just chop Revan off at the knees and insert the new legs there. Also, I feel that Kylo is a bit on the thin side for Revan. So you might want to look at figures made prior to the ST. IDK, maybe someone has already done it.
    Thanks. I think I'll wait to see what people do with this one after he comes out before planning anything.
    Last edited by Coloring; 09-13-2018 at 12:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Coloring View Post
    If I were to pick this one up and try to swap out his lower half with, say, Kylo Ren, what would be the best way to do it?
    You shouldn't have to do this, the figure should have at least the same articulation as Kylo. It is total BS

For the $13 price I agree, but it's a repack of an older figure. Just be happy they're not repacking ROTS or OTC figures I guess...
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

There are better ROTS and OTC figures than this awful figure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    For the $13 price I agree, but it's a repack of an older figure. Just be happy they're not repacking ROTS or OTC figures I guess...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567