Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ezra Bridger - #86

Quote Originally Posted by Oddball_Fett View Post
    Considering his outfit doesn't change it wouldn't have cost much to just give an alternate head and lightsaber for his later look.
    Not that it would happen on this figure, due to the obvious reasons. But if they did that it wouldn't allow them to "reissue" the figure with a new head for you to buy another version! lol
    It eats into their profits if everything you need for that character comes in one package.

TBH, I'd rather have Bo-Katan over him. And she wasn't even part of the crew or a regular on the show!
    Heck. I'd rather have Sabine's Friend over him.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

It creeps me the **** out. Looks good but he's definitely a resident of uncanny valley.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

He looks scared stiff in that box xD of as if his head is being squashed.
    Kooshmeister, you're up with a joke here

Gotta have him to complete the Ghost crew
    "her arc is to actually get bored of being powerful" - MauLer on YT, A Critique of SWTLJ, p.3

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

I wonder if he can wear that helmet. Maybe his hairpiece, or the head is detachable. It would be kind of a lame a accessoire otherwise. I would have prefered his backpack, or his lock pick

Looking forward to getting another Rebel figure.

He did turn out pretty good. Not sure I'll get him though, I only wanted Zeb. So he probably never will get made. lol
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    He did turn out pretty good. Not sure I'll get him though, I only wanted Zeb. So he probably never will get made. lol
    I am pretty sure they (Steve Evans and co.) hinted very strongly that he is coming.
    "her arc is to actually get bored of being powerful" - MauLer on YT, A Critique of SWTLJ, p.3

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Quote Originally Posted by DeWonnaWonga View Post
    Looking good if you ask me.

He looks like Cate Blanchett.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast