Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ezra Bridger - #86

Zero interest in this figure, but I may impulse buy anyway if I saw him in retail.

I'll pick him up, if only to complete my Ghost crew. Not my favorite character, but it looks like they've done a good job on him.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Go figure!

I think out of the Ghost crew, Ezra is the one I hate the most! The rest I can deal with. Ezra will the be last I get....If I pick him up

Considering his outfit doesn't change it wouldn't have cost much to just give an alternate head and lightsaber for his later look.

If they're making these in 6" realistic line, then I'd REALLY love them to do Hondo. CW outfit preferred but I'd still take his Rebels look. Just as long as you can't see his eyeballs!
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Oddball_Fett View Post
    Considering his outfit doesn't change it wouldn't have cost much to just give an alternate head and lightsaber for his later look.

If they're making these in 6" realistic line, then I'd REALLY love them to do Hondo. CW outfit preferred but I'd still take his Rebels look. Just as long as you can't see his eyeballs!
    Give me Aurra Sing and Embo and we have a deal!!

Nah, his season 3 and 4 outfit is very different. He loses the jacket from this version and gets a high necked tunic sort of thing with shoulder pads and 'chest armour'. The pants turn to brown, he loses the mismatched shin armour pieces and gets matching high brown boots and the belt and holster is slightly different.

It'd take much more than just an alternate head.

This is way past due, as is Chopper. Even though Ezra is not a favorite character, I would like to complete the squad.
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

Hasbro can tweek him if need be, but I'd like to have a speederbike as well. IDK, is Hasbro foregoing the $40 deluxe figures for the $30 price point figures this year?
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast