Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rio Durant - #77

Interesting enough looking character, that I will likely get him.

Seems this is sort of Hasbro's 'olive branch' upon releasing all of (Captain) Beckett's gang this expeditiously.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Cool figure. I'll probably get one. But I wish they would complete the Rogue One crew before completing other crews. Where's Bohdi?

Quote Originally Posted by Deak_Starkiller View Post
    Seems this is sort of Hasbro's 'olive branch' upon releasing all of (Captain) Beckett's gang this expeditiously.
    Uh or its just how figures should work. I mean theres only like 10-15 characters so it shouldnt be this much hassle. Hasbro is dropping the ball since TFA. Over never seen so few 5POA/basic figs before for any movie.

ROTS had like 55 figures, I think if you combined TFA thru Solo we are at 55 since they re-released a ton with force link and then again with force link 2.0.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I am more excited for this figure than almost any other in the pipeline. A great looking alien design, and more of what the line needs IMO.

Assuming/hoping its the case but any confirmation all of his limbs are fully articulated?

Quote Originally Posted by Pqweeduk View Post
    Assuming/hoping its the case but any confirmation all of his limbs are fully articulated?
    I think they mentioned this at the Hasbro SDCC panel. It was a bit of a hassle with 4 shoulder joints, but they made it work.
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Great looking figure and a loveable character from the SOLO movie!cant wait to pick this up

4 arm articulation bodes well for a possible Grievous figure too

Didn't care for 'Solo' and this guy was one of the reasons why. His NY accent took me out of the film, every time he opened his trap. So, it's a pass. In fact, I'll be passing on every 'Solo' figure, I reckon. I have a couple of Range Troopers though. But, honestly, they don't do much for me either.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast