Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Rio Durant - #77

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    Beautiful setup. If you haven't procured one yet, I'd suggest the Figuarts Solo Chewie. He's one of the most affordable of the line and worth every single penny. Fair warning though SHF figures are a slippery slope.

On a separate note, you have one of the best name/avatar combos I've seen on here in a long time. I can't read your name in any other voice than Bib's. Usually followed by 3PO, "Oh my, dewonna... wanna go?"
    Thanks! Hopefully Hasbro makes a Bib soon enough, with that goofy grin and pointy teeth. “Le Jabba no bother!”

I’ll probably get Vandor Chewie when Target clearances it. I’ll be honest, most of the SHF figs put me off, not just the price but also their look... I don’t know how to describe it, kind of doll-ish? I had an aunt who collected clowns and those cheesy mall-shop porcelain Christian statuettes, and SHF reminds me of them for some reason (in a way that the Black Series distinctly doesn’t). I love the Jedi Luke but that’s about it, and honestly Hasbro has to someday readdress Jedi Luke so I’m just waiting for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by DeWonnaWonga View Post
    Thanks! Hopefully Hasbro makes a Bib soon enough, with that goofy grin and pointy teeth. “Le Jabba no bother!”

I’ll probably get Vandor Chewie when Target clearances it. I’ll be honest, most of the SHF figs put me off, not just the price but also their look... I don’t know how to describe it, kind of doll-ish? I had an aunt who collected clowns and those cheesy mall-shop porcelain Christian statuettes, and SHF reminds me of them for some reason (in a way that the Black Series distinctly doesn’t). I love the Jedi Luke but that’s about it, and honestly Hasbro has to someday readdress Jedi Luke so I’m just waiting for that one.
    I can't 'unsee' comparing them to porcelain statues now. Lol.

the 6" line is in desperate need of cool aliens..........this guy is pretty fantastic
    3.75" line = still my fav way to collect SW figs!

Just opened my Rio last night and his goggles won't stay on for *****!! Anyone have this issue? I was hoping they glued/tacked on some how. This issue takes me back to the 25th line for GI Joe for the Cobra Vipers! Their goggles never stayed on.

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

No problem with the goggles on mine staying on.

I got him, along with the rest of this wave for Christmas, and the first one I cracked open. Really dig this little guy!
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I got this guy out yesterday and damn, if he isn't a great figure. Even if you didn't like Solo(you're crazy if you didn't) he's a great figure. so much fun with all the arms. I love arming him up with 3 or 4 blasters. Or lightsabers like General Grevious

Quote Originally Posted by TKRC13 View Post
    I got this guy out yesterday and damn, if he isn't a great figure. Even if you didn't like Solo(you're crazy if you didn't) he's a great figure. so much fun with all the arms. I love arming him up with 3 or 4 blasters. Or lightsabers like General Grevious

The only thing wrong with this figure is that Hasbro should have included an alt head for some type of expressions. Other than that, spot on!

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567