Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Rio Durant - #77

It really is a nice figure. Aside from L3-37, all of the Black Series Solo figures have been good - and Rio is among the best.

I haven't opened it yet, but I am VERY psyched to have more aliens, and agree - the SOLO figures are all great so far. (I haven't opened L3-37 let either.)

Alien-wise I really want a Bib Fortuna and Nien Nunb.

I love the Solo movie but figure-wise I felt the Han looked nothing like Ehrenreich and Lando's face was more narrow and pointier than Donald Glover's. The Beckett, Val and Rio are outstanding but if I'm not getting Han and Lando it's kind of pointless to get the others. I did get L3-37 though because I love her design.
    Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director...

My Feedback Thread

I would absolutely, positively buy ANY OT alien, no matter how obscure or inconsequential.

Make them ALL!!

This line really, really, REALLY needs more aliens.

Quote Originally Posted by THX1969 View Post
    I would absolutely, positively buy ANY OT alien, no matter how obscure or inconsequential.

Make them ALL!!

This line really, really, REALLY needs more aliens.
    Agreed and they do such an awesome job on them as well!
    Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director...

My Feedback Thread

Okay, so I just opened this figure up, and it is AWESOME!!!!

The sculpt, paint, multi-limbed articulation - it makes me so happy!

Also the goggle are removable!!

If there is anything negative to say, it's that with the tiny articulated ankles and feet, he might be a bit top heavy.

Quote Originally Posted by THX1969 View Post
    Okay, so I just opened this figure up, and it is AWESOME!!!!

The sculpt, paint, multi-limbed articulation - it makes me so happy!

Also the goggle are removable!!

If there is anything negative to say, it's that with the tiny articulated ankles and feet, he might be a bit top heavy.
    I get the feeling he is gonna be the most underrated figure In the series for a while, but I cant wait to get my hands on him when my wave 19 case arrives! More Alien characters please Hasbro!

Saw the review on youtube channel Toy Bros or (Broz?) and beyond a solid looking fig
    3.75" line = still my fav way to collect SW figs!

I got this guy on Saturday and he’s fun as hell. You can have him wield 4 blasters. You can just do all kinds of crazy stuff with him. Really really nice figure.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast