Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Regal Robot doing statues and busts

Maybe they will do a full scale ESB Yoda.. a proper one... Since I am pretty sure eFx retired that prototype..
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

I do have Regal Robot's Mythosaur/ Mandalorian Skull. Its an outstanding piece. They really do cool stuff. Of course, Tom Spina became famous with that awesome Han Cabonite table.

Tom is a super nice and talented guy. I did some graphic work of his Mythosaur skulls which, he showcased in his site. I own the entire Mythosaur collection and the Gaffi stick he offered years ago. His work is incredible. I'm looking forward to at least a couple of those life-size busts. I know the quality will be there. Highly recommended product, and all made in New York ... for a change.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Tom is a super nice and talented guy. I did some graphic work of his Mythosaur skulls which, he showcased in his site. I own the entire Mythosaur collection and the Gaffi stick he offered years ago. His work is incredible. I'm looking forward to at least a couple of those life-size busts. I know the quality will be there. Highly recommended product, and all made in New York ... for a change.
    That's awesome Lightsword. Wow would love a Gaffi stick as well!

This is a good company that has been a pleasure to do business with.
    "Only now, at the end, do you understand."

They announced a new scaled Han Solo in Carbonite Wall Art piece yesterday. Will be about 18 inches by 18 inches. Looks cool and will look awesome behind my Boba Fett!

http://www.regalrobot.com/news/custom-star-wars-busts-statues/
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Very nice indeed

It does look very nice. I do love their Mythosaur skull replica, too.

I’m definitely in for that scaled carbonite wall plaque. Will be a nice compromise, with not being able to display a full size piece.

Ordered the HIC larger wall decor piece. Now comes the waiting!
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast