Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Boba Fett - Holiday Special - 2018 Holiday Mini Bust

Boba Fett - Holiday Special - 2018 Holiday Mini Bust

Couldn't see a thread for this but it was revealed earlier today. An animated Boba Fett.

Boba is by far my favourite character so I'll be getting this despite the fact I'm not really sure I like it

Goes to pre order in the next few weeks apparently.

Is there a picture somewhere or a link to see it? Thank you.
    Last edited by LightSword; 07-20-2018 at 04:00 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Got it ....

Last edited by LightSword; 07-20-2018 at 04:00 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

Well, it’s definitely not for me. Albeit I’d be down to buy a cool, non-animated, Christmas Jango mini bust
    The dark is generous and it is patient and it always wins but in the heart of its strength lies its weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back. -Yoda

Line Captain

Love it, love it, love it!
    I suggested this idea a few months ago on here and it was met with tumbleweed, so I'm guessing no one else wants one

I like it!!!! Was going to get the HT one but may hold off for this!!
    My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

Nice alternative to the HT figure. Good job, GG.
    TRDNiteLife's Feedback - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1102162/

Considering getting this one. I've always felt the Holiday Special is an extremely boring take on the Star Wars galaxy, one I've only watched maybe twice through its 1:37 minutes of existence, and wishing for it to end faster than the previous time. Those three minutes of Wookiees taking is something that should be played over and over to terrorists to get information from them. Carrie Fisher herself once said she liked showing this horrible TV movie at parties at the end of the night when she wanted everyone to leave.

That being said, there are some visual elements in this movie I like, and the introduction of Boba Fett in such festive colors is one of them. I feel by including this mini bust in my collection I'm not just getting a different version of the Boba Fett character, but also adding part of Star Wars cinematographic history to it.
    Last edited by LightSword; 07-21-2018 at 06:18 AM.

I didn’t like their maquette/mini statue they made of this one a little while back as the pose wasn’t that great in my opinion, Hot Toys figure looks nice but I don’t buy figures anymore..., although this doesn’t thrill me I do think it looks much better as a mini-bust than their first attempt so as I’ve got the other versions of him I’m open more to getting this one too as it’s different enough to be a non repeat.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast