Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Boba Fett - Holiday Special - 2018 Holiday Mini Bust

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    When are these going up for preorder ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    All I saw was the next couple of weeks, after they got back from SDCC & get back to normal..., so not too long really but with these we get a preorder period like the PGM gifts so not a rush to get it situation at least.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

I'm kinda torn about this one... I don't collect animated style, but this one is kind of a vintage piece in a sense...

Argh.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    I'm kinda torn about this one... I don't collect animated style, but this one is kind of a vintage piece in a sense...

Argh.
    Just get it. It'll look awesome in hand. And it's the first time we saw Boba Fett !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Fleet Admiral

I'm intrigued by this one. I'll pick it up since I haven't gotten a holiday bust for some time now.
    Last edited by DC1376; 07-25-2018 at 07:08 PM.
    "Who's scruffy looking!?!?"

I'm no longer a PGMember as I gave up collecting GG stuff a while ago. This bust I really though. Anyone here willing to get this for me/send it to me here in Australia? I've traded with a couple of folks from this forum, so can give you references to prove I'm good for it
    Paul.

Argh.

Yeah, I feel exactly the same...

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    Just get it. It'll look awesome in hand. And it's the first time we saw Boba Fett !

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    That's probably what'll happen. I'll put in a pre-order to delay the decision, then just go through with it when the orders are processed.

Besides, it's easier to buy one and sell it later than to try to buy one aftermarket.

Besides, it's easier to buy one and sell it later than to try to buy one aftermarket.
    i made that mistake with the General McQuarrie bust. Wasn't too sure at the time so skipped it but been regretting it ever since.

Yup , much easier to flip later if you donít like it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast