Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Boba Fett - Holiday Special - 2018 Holiday Mini Bust

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Alright! Good to read you finally received it, man. You are one of the good guys here and deserved 100% a positive outcome to your situation. I'm happy for you.
    Thanks LS!
    Itís a great feeling to finally have Fett in hand!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "You must train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."
    My Feedback

Nice ! Glad you finally got him. He's a pretty cool bust.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

After the release of this awesome Boba Fett mini bust as the Holiday offering last year, I certainly wouldn't mind another character from this short animated sequence from the Holiday Special to take on the mini bust form. That said, I have a couple questions as we are only a few weeks away from entering the last quarter of the year which includes all the festivities to be celebrated:

- Will there be a Holiday mini bust this Christmas?

- What do you guys would like to see as far as a Holiday mini bust?

As it has been the tradition for years with the McQuarrie pieces during SDCC and the Holiday offering during Christmas, I only hope we get something really nice (bust-wise) for the Holidays. Heck, I only hope they get to have something for that time of the year.
    Last edited by LightSword; 08-27-2019 at 06:01 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post

After the release of this awesome Boba Fett mini bust as the Holiday offering last year, I certainly wouldn't mind another character from this short animated sequence from the Holiday Special to take on the mini bust form. That said, I have a couple questions as we are only a few weeks away from entering the last quarter of the year which includes all the festivities to be celebrated:

- Will there be a Holiday mini bust this Christmas?

- What do you guys would like to see as far as a Holiday mini bust?

As it has been the tradition for years with the McQuarrie pieces during SDCC and the Holiday offering during Christmas, I only hope we get something really nice (bust-wise) for the Holidays. Heck, I only hope they get to have something for that time of the year.
    I think a TFA Luke with switch out Santa hat and jacket would be fun, with him having a beard already. Then it could be displayed as a holiday piece and a non holiday piece. Just a thought. Ugh I want more new busts!

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk
    "You must train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose."
    My Feedback

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425