Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lando Skiff Guard

I hope this is the beginning of some aliens which HT seems to steer away from, for some unknown reason.

Quote Originally Posted by jediknight49 View Post
    Sculpted head, so no chance of displaying with the mask it would seem.
    You mean "without the mask" don't you?

If there's indeed no full Billy Dee Williams portrait, it might help in the decision. Would make this more of a Jabba's Palace version and not a Sarlacc Pit version where Lando gets rid of the helmet mid way thru and also wears a blaster and holster that are missing here. It could justify a double dip for my collection posing this one next to Jabba's throne and waiting for the eventual HT version to enjoy an undoubtably more delicate rendition of BDW likeness.

If you can’t display this figure with and without the mask, I don’t think it could be any easier for me to pass on it then!!

A must buy for me..

Quote Originally Posted by Irish_Jedi View Post
    If you can’t display this figure with and without the mask, I don’t think it could be any easier for me to pass on it then!!
    I have a Jabba display with Gammorean, Leia as Boushh, my ESB bounty hunters, and the SSC creature packs. I would love this to go with it, but, yes...I would want a removable helmet.
    Last edited by jedisquared; 08-04-2018 at 08:24 AM.

I also have a couple of 12" Gamorrean Guards, Leia Boussh, Bib Fortuna and Jabba with throne and both creature packs....looking forward to adding this to the shelf.

I would prefer a removable helmet...but it's not a deal breaker..
    Last edited by Greejo; 09-14-2018 at 06:46 AM.
    Remember it all.....write it down....tell it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12