Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: Moloch - Target

Dang still no clearance for this guy in my area. I went to 3 stores Sunday and 3 last night. Hopefully this week!

Was there yesterday and saw 6 on the shelf and at full price.

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Quote Originally Posted by Bowcaster View Post
    Was there yesterday and saw 6 on the shelf and at full price.
    Same here, checked today and they were $24.99. I'd definitely pick one up for $11.
    Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director...

My Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TK1981 View Post
    Same here, checked today and they were $24.99. I'd definitely pick one up for $11.
    oops I guess it's $12 based on other Scummers.
    Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director...

My Feedback Thread

still no luck in my area either. Generally the stores around here tend to update toy clearance on Thursdays so I'm not particularly optimistic for this week.

Yeah, in Lexington this is still full price at one Target and $25 at the other. I feel like seeing this thing on clearance is a myth like a great white whale.

My interest in this figure has steadily waned as time goes on. I mean no way would I have paid full MSRP for him when he was released, but had they marked him down to say $20 a while back I may have picked him up simply to have a complete Solo movie collection. He can be ordered online for $23 right now with free store pick up, and I have zero desire to pull the trigger. I've gotten used to the idea of not having him in my collection, and I'm OK with that. I've moved on to other things.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    My interest in this figure has steadily waned as time goes on. I mean no way would I have paid full MSRP for him when he was released, but had they marked him down to say $20 a while back I may have picked him up simply to have a complete Solo movie collection. He can be ordered online for $23 right now with free store pick up, and I have zero desire to pull the trigger. I've gotten used to the idea of not having him in my collection, and I'm OK with that. I've moved on to other things.
    I feel that way about ALL the Solo figures, really. I enjoyed the movie. Really. But for some reason, I just can't bring myself to buy the figures. Only exception to that is the Target Chewbacca, and I just got a pair of Patrol Troopers on sale for $7.99 each. I would have been fine skipping those, too. But I have a soft spot for Imperial troops.

At this point, we should just start making bets as to when Target will mark this stupid figure down.

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast