Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Bespin Escape Leia

Bespin Escape Leia

Whoa- the official Hasbro reveal pics have a Bespin escape Leia rather than the Hoth outfit version. Looks good!
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Nice...now if Hasbro could throw in a Chewie with choking hands and a blast-apart Threepio with backpack to boot, I'm set.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

While I wanted Bespin Gown Leia this one makes more sense for an exclusive. And the head will get reused for that figure anyway.

Honestly don't see this being crazy in demand since most people will want the Hoth one and casual collectors won't see much of a difference. There really isn't much of one anyway.

At least then were nice enough to show us now instead of letting people make customs.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

I think I like this more than Hoth Leia. That face is scary good!
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Almost has that "force link" with Luke expression.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Ah, this is a strange one.

Technically, this is my favourite look for Leia. I was expecting to have to do a head swap from the Bespin gown version onto an extra Hoth Leia, but this is much easier and more accurate.

But exclusives are expensive in the UK, and it seems hard to justify paying more and getting less compared with the Hoth Leia version. Plus, it seems to be lacking in detail a little. I know it's something they stopped doing a while ago, but some highlights in the hair would have been nice and the jumpsuit feels like it needs a very light wash to bring out some detail. The makeup also seems a little heavy. As it is, I feel like Hoth Leia looks like the better figure.

Hopefully this is one of those cases where she looks better in hand, with the production printed face and natural lighting. Hoth Leia definitely looks a lot better in photos than the original promotional image.

In the end, I'm a sucker so I'll probably get both. But currently trying to choose between the two is really difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Daigo_Bah View Post
    Whoa- the official Hasbro reveal pics have a Bespin escape Leia rather than the Hoth outfit version. Looks good!
    The Hoth outfit Leia is still coming, it's on display, boxed, at SDCC. This one is the Target exclusive.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

can't wait for this figure... the figure looks amazing.. now all we need is a Bespin Gown, Ewok Dress, Combat Poncho and Yavin Ceremony Leia and I'll be a Happy Camper
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast