Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Bespin Escape Leia

A $60 Chewy with a broken C-3PO in a bag can't be far behind now!
    I am member number 666. Execute order 66!

Interesting transition pattern on the hairline:

Go figure!

Quote Originally Posted by RUOKR2 View Post
    Interesting transition pattern on the hairline:

I was kind of hoping they'd stick with the separate hair pieces like they seem to be doing on the current figures.
    Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director...

My Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Broem View Post
    A $60 Chewy with a broken C-3PO in a bag can't be far behind now!
    I'm hoping Threepio is the piece-together type, particularly the head and the backward arms. A light-up eyes feature would be dandy, like the Saga Collection version.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Just a fun note: I was able to remove an Epic Force Leia (1998) from its base and have it displayed with my BS 6" figures and it totally blends in well. I have her with a "Bespin" Han that I customized using TFA Han (painted) with ANH Han Head. Soon I will be replacing these two, but for the last two years..they served their purpose.

This Leia looks incredible! It's nice to see her portrait finally done justice thanks to this new digital face tech.

Quote Originally Posted by TK_171 View Post
    Hoth Leia is my priority
    Same here.

This is the first figure I've seen in the line that looks like it could truly match S.H. Figuarts in quality. Too bad she won't have a perfect Bespin Han to go with her....
    JTA: a wretched hive of scum and idiocy. You should be cautious.

Palp's feedback thread

Really? All blown up like that, I don't think it looks that good, but I am sure it will look better in hand, at actual scale.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Really? All blown up like that, I don't think it looks that good, but I am sure it will look better in hand, at actual scale.

Have you seen some of the SHF figures' faces blown up? Not a pretty sight! I'm looking at you, SHF Han....
    JTA: a wretched hive of scum and idiocy. You should be cautious.

Palp's feedback thread

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast