Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Bespin Escape Leia

Quote Originally Posted by BusyBantha View Post
    That is definitely a popular form - ethanol! One carbon atom less, but still with the functional group you want, lol!
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! TOO MUCH SCIENCE!!!!

I'm off to buy alcohol!, no ethanol!.....oh bloody hell...Guinness!

Quote Originally Posted by parintachin73 View Post
    I used Testorís paint remover. Came off in 2 swans with a qtip. But rubbing alcohol would work, as well as acetone which has a little more bite. Just go light at first to see how it takes.
    Acetone, especially 100 percent acetone, will slightly melt some plastics so do be sure and test it in an obscure area (perhaps sole of a boot).
    MTFBWY

Just saw this morning, that a new case was just put out so those looking can keep an eye out.

The Target in Gainesville VA had 5-6 Bespin Leias today, so if you still need her check your local store for restocks.

Has anyone had a problem getting this figure to stand up easily on its own? The feet are so small that mine falls over constantly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Has anyone had a problem getting this figure to stand up easily on its own? The feet are so small that mine falls over constantly.

I've had mine for sometime now and I've had no issues. Maybe she takes more finessing (if that the word for it) but she will stand on her own. Her and Han have been standing next to each other for sometime now.

Mine actually feels really stable. I was worried about her falling too but she feels very stable.
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425