Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast

Thread: Ahsoka Tano - Star Wars Rebels Mini-Bust

This is my 1st bust of the year. Last time I bought busts was the fire sale last year. This one is fantastic. I am displaying it with my legacy tano sabers from Galaxy's edge. Hope everyone is doing well.
    my feedback is prefect. My Feedback

The sculpt and pose for Ahsoka are beautiful. I don't collect from the animated series but I'm glad I got this one for my son. Every time I go by his room I really admire the look of the mini bust. How did you like Galaxy's Edge? I won't be going until early January, but there are a few things I do want to pick up from there. Congrats on the Ahsoka acquisition!
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Missed out on getting an Ahsoka mini bust ? Here’s your chance to buy a left over one at cost from GG , Maybe.
    https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/blog/...nibust-raffle/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's interesting that they would raffle off the remaining ones rather than putting them up for anyone to buy like the old days. Or even just first come first served for the PGMs.

Now we need an Asajj Ventress mini bust !
    The dark is generous and it is patient and it always wins – but in the heart of its strength lies its weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back.” -Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Calrissian19 View Post
    Long overdue.

Line Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Calrissian19 View Post
    She’s been top of my wish list for years!

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelito View Post
    It's interesting that they would raffle off the remaining ones rather than putting them up for anyone to buy like the old days. Or even just first come first served for the PGMs.
    I missed out and I'm not a PGM. I guess I'll never get one for a reasonable price.

Really wish I had a chance for the raffle, but it wasn't meant to be. And I agree that it would've been great to see the remainders become available for all.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

I'll enter the raffle. If I win it I'll hook you up with one at cost. I don't collect from the animated series and I already got one for my son. Wish me luck.

Edit: I just entered it. If I win it will be this much ...

Subtotal$120.00
    Shipping (USPS (Priority Mail))$13.86
    Grand Total$133.86

* Plus whatever the Post Office tells me it will be sent to your address.

* Let me know if you are O.K with this. Otherwise, I'll get in touch with GG and cancel my entry.
    Last edited by LightSword; 10-12-2019 at 07:43 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    I'll enter the raffle. If I win it I'll hook you up with one at cost. I don't collect from the animated series and I already got one for my son. Wish me luck.
    I may be wrong, but I thought I read in the fine print that PGMs who already bought one were not eligible to win. You might want to double check.

Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2836373839 LastLast