Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Ahsoka Tano - Star Wars Rebels Mini-Bust

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelito View Post
    Just in time for the return of Clone Wars!!! Wonder if we'll be getting more CW pieces now??
    Boy I sure hope so. Realistic MBs of Cad Bane, Asajj Ventress and Savage Opress are all high on my most wanted list.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
    Boy I sure hope so. Realistic MBs of Cad Bane, Asajj Ventress and Savage Opress are all high on my most wanted list.
    I could definitely do with some of those, plus a few others.

Line Captain

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
    Ventress has been top of my wish list for years. I'd love to see a Ventress bust as good as this Ahsoka.

With Clone Wars back, the possibilities are endless. Not only can we get Ventress, Savage and Cad Bane, but all the PT jedi should come back into play as well. Maybe we can finally get that Ki-Adi-Mundi bust! This could turn out really well for those of us that enjoy the animated series - I just hope it doesn't pull all the attention away from Rebels. There are several busts I'd like to see from that show.
    There is a crack in everything
    That's how the light gets in
    - Leonard Cohen

Finally something I'll purchase!! I can not wait to get Ahsoka!! Way over due, and she looks stunning! Definite highlight of SDCC for GG (so far).
    Yoda_Worshiper Feedback!
    Collecting what I like, from who I like!!

Fleet Admiral

Loos like a great piece. One I'll be adding to my collection.
    "Who's scruffy looking!?!?"

They must be excited that the CW announcement hit. This isn't quite that, but it will generate interest for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Jedi View Post
    With Clone Wars back, the possibilities are endless. Not only can we get Ventress, Savage and Cad Bane, but all the PT jedi should come back into play as well. Maybe we can finally get that Ki-Adi-Mundi bust! This could turn out really well for those of us that enjoy the animated series - I just hope it doesn't pull all the attention away from Rebels. There are several busts I'd like to see from that show.
    Yesssssssssssssssss
    The dark is generous and it is patient and it always wins but in the heart of its strength lies its weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back. -Yoda

Very nice looking bust for those folks collecting CW. Great pose an overall look. Congrats to those looking forward to picking this one up when she gets released.
    Last edited by LightSword; 07-19-2018 at 11:53 PM.
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast