Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Ahsoka Tano - Star Wars Rebels Mini-Bust

Quote Originally Posted by Red_Wire View Post
    Soooo...I had pre-ordered from Amazon but received a cancellation email yesterday due to "lack of availability". BBTS still taking pre-orders so I ordered from them. Fingers crossed!
    Shows as "sold out" on BBTS, so maybe you got the last one.

Anyone get a picture of the Ahsoka bust at the celebration? I’m curious as to when she will actually drop
    The dark is generous and it is patient and it always wins but in the heart of its strength lies its weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back. -Yoda

Only pic I could find online from Celebration Chicago. No release dates on the name tags though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The bust looks great though ! But that might still be the prototype. Hopefully the production run looks as good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Impressive!

This is one I am really looking forward to adding when she comes in!
    He's no good to me dead!

Received an email today stating that GG will be receiving the Ahsoka busts at their warehouse “soon”, however every customer who pre-ordered has to update their CC info otherwise their order will be abandoned

I’d be so pissed lol
    The dark is generous and it is patient and it always wins but in the heart of its strength lies its weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back. -Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Calrissian19 View Post
    Received an email today stating that GG will be receiving the Ahsoka busts at their warehouse “soon”, however every customer who pre-ordered has to update their CC info otherwise their order will be abandoned

I’d be so pissed lol
    Interesting. Haven’t received the email yet myself but updated all my orders a week ago so I better be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
    Interesting. Haven’t received the email yet myself but updated all my orders a week ago so I better be good.
    I haven’t gotten that email either. I also never got any emails about the PGM or the Sandtrooper mini-bust. I think something is screwy.

I didn't get an email threatening to rescind my Ahsoka bust. However I did pre-order the Ghost Rider bust a few weeks ago so maybe I'm good.

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast