Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Darth Maul with Sith Speeder

Quote Originally Posted by StormRider View Post
    Found the removed picure;

Safe to say it's Qui Gon if it's showing a green saber.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

This guy looks FANTASTIC!

With the speeder and two head sculpts, this guy will be $$$.

It's beautiful. I am hoping it's about $350 with the bike, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
    I changed my signature because Hasbro is never going to make Tikkes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tikkes View Post
    It's beautiful. I am hoping it's about $350 with the bike, but I'm not going to hold my breath.
    Add another $100 at least to that figure I reckon.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Hong-Kong prices for DX16 (no speeder) HK$ 1780 and DX17 (w/speeder) HK$ 2580.

Quote Originally Posted by TK_842 View Post
    Hong-Kong prices for DX16 (no speeder) HK$ 1780 and DX17 (w/speeder) HK$ 2580.
    So that's roughly $226/$328. I'm guessing they'll be a little more than that on SS?

Yep. I bet we can expect $250/$350 at Sideshow.

Damn, I was happy enough with the first edition of Sideshow's Maul to not want their second attempt, but this one looks AMAZING!
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Images(both with & without speeder) are up at HT’s Facebook page. The poses they did for the photography are freakin’ phenomenal. Looks like a bonus special edition version has a hologram piece. Really wishing for Padawan Obi & Qui-Gon.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast