Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Star Wars Show 100th Episode Commemorative Statuette

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman View Post
    I'm actually curious to see what size this ends up being. I haven't seen the scale mentioned anywhere yet, but I'm going to assume around the 1:7 scale.
    This infomertial they did for the collectible shows these two folks holding what I assume it is the promo sample of the statuette. I'm thinking it would be about the same size as their 1:8 scale statues, perhaps a little taller? :

- The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge -

My Feedback , My Collection

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    This infomertial they did for the collectible shows these two folks holding what I assume it is the promo sample of the statuette. I'm thinking it would be about the same size as their 1:8 scale statues, perhaps a little taller? :
    Nice. That's actually a bit larger than I was imagining. Look forward to seeing it in person.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

It looks like they used this same mold for the Star Wars Fan Film Awards recently too.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman View Post
    It looks like they used this same mold for the Star Wars Fan Film Awards recently too.
    Interesting. It is a nice looking piece, and very whimsical in its design. If I had the room to display it, I probably would have bought one, but as it is I'm saving as much space as possible to incorporate more OT and McQuarrie pieces to my collection.
    - The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it's the illusion of knowledge -

My Feedback , My Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12