Thread: Genuine Han Solo or recard?

Genuine Han Solo or recard?

Hi,

I'm looking at adding a Han Solo to my collection and spotted this item on ebay.

EDIT: Removed the link as didn't realise it was against the rules.

Being fairly new to collecting I'm always nervous when I see no one is bidding for an item and noticed on picture 8 the bubble at the bottom looks like it has been cut strangely. As in not straight.

Does anyone know if this is normal or could it be a recard?

Thanks
    Dave
    Last edited by davethedroid; 07-18-2018 at 04:52 AM.

My Han 12 and 20 backs have V shaped footers this one has a flat footer.

Hey Dave,

Auction outing isnt allowed. People may be watching this in the hopes that the price stays low by flying under as many folks radars as possible.

Please read the forum rules in the 'announcements and stickes' at the top of the page.

Honest mistake, I'm sure - but for future reference please dont post links to active ebay sales. Maybe just snip some screenshots and dont mention ebay or anything.

I was guilty of this myself - not trying to be a jerk, just trying to save you some of the scorn that i got :/

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Twilly; 07-17-2018 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilly View Post
    Hey Dave,

Auction outing isnt allowed. People may be watching this in the hopes that the price stays low by flying under as many folks radars as possible.

Please read the forum rules in the 'announcements and stickes' at the top of the page.

Honest mistake, I'm sure - but for future reference please dont post links to active ebay sales. Maybe just snip some screenshots and dont mention ebay or anything.

I was guilty of this myself - not trying to be a jerk, just trying to save you some of the scorn that i got :/

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Ah sorry pretty new to the forum and didn't realise. I'll make sure next time I just snip a screenshot as suggested.

Thanks for letting me know.

if the auction is live, you may not mention it in any way that makes its presence known unless the sole purpose is to expose scams, fakes or fradulent auctions
    Since this is to highlight a possible fake, I think it's OK.