Thread: FS: Propshop Rey's Lightsaber hilt prop replica like new condition

Exclamation FS: Propshop Rey's Lightsaber hilt prop replica like new condition

Hello,

I have a Propshop Rey's lightsaber hilt that I would like to sell. $2700 via PayPal, includes shipping to continental 48 States in the USA. I can ship internationally or to AK or HI, but given the size and weight, I suspect it will be pricey so I would need to get you a quote first.
    I don't think many of these made it out of Propshop before Disney shut them down, but mine is number 327. I am selling this to cover recent medical costs I have rung up, so lowball offers will be ignored. This is the only reason that I am selling.

I have taken immaculate care of this prop, and I have never touched it with my bare hands. I've alway worn white gloves when I handled it, and that has been rare. The lightsaber hilt has been carefully stored inside its box (which has been stored inside its crate) since I got it. I've only taken it out a handful of times to take photos, it's in the exact same condition it was in when it was shipped to me. I have never displayed it, so the display stand has never been taken out of the box (but is included). Includes the lightsaber hilt, display stand, certificate of authenticity, medallion, medallion box, a cleaning rag (says Star Wars on it but I've never used it—looks like something you'd use to wipe your glasses), original box, and original wooden crate.

Here is a link to photos. Everything you see is included.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/p0fuvxhar...9bMJ0oXDa?dl=0

If you are interested, please let me know. Thank you very much.
    Last edited by BB8_droid; 07-24-2018 at 09:38 AM. Reason: Price drop

Good luck with this one. Guess its very rare and sought after.

Thank you. It honestly pains me to sell it, but… bills and all that.

Quote Originally Posted by BB8_droid View Post
    Thank you. It honestly pains me to sell it, but… bills and all that.
    I know that...its difficult. But its life after all.

GLWTS that's a nice one
    Avid SCI-FI collector, Props etc

https://i.imgur.com/WFu1ZOl.gif

Rare to see, good luck with the sale!
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

$2700 is the last price drop before it goes to eBay.