Page 1 of 82 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperial TIE Fighter

Imperial TIE Fighter

Courtesy of Yakface. comes with a pilot

OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Is this a reissue of the Legacy Collection TIE?
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Haven’t all VC vehicles up until now (and Khetanna) always been actual reboots of an original release, trying to recreate the original box artwork? I gather this will be the first one to be released that is “new” (not vintage) from OT, right?

Yeah, now that's what we need in the TVC line. I hope they have a Vader TIE as well.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    Courtesy of Yakface. comes with a pilot

this is great news. I just love this packaging. I hope we get a few vehicles this time around.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

(Rubs hands together) Good, good! A step in the right direction.

Possibly a definitive large-wing TIE... Dare to dream that H removed the floppy ejecting wings feature? Probably not, but either way I'll be getting a couple of these.

Hasbro, while you're in a TIE-sort of mood, how about Vader's advanced TIE? Give it the snowspeeder treatment -- Smaller and more accurate proportions, no green missiles!

So the Vintage TIE is just a re-release of the classic big wing TIE, but the Solo TIE is an all-new sculpt?

love the box art for the TIE Fighter, the red background reminds me of the old Kenner Falcon box.
    Need Eight TVC VC 65 TIE Fighter Pilot cardbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance_Quazar View Post
    So the Vintage TIE is just a re-release of the classic big wing TIE, but the Solo TIE is an all-new sculpt?
    Yeah, seems we got a split now on same-said vehicles for SA and 5POA figures. The ongoing madness....
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Quote Originally Posted by wedgeswingman View Post
    Alright, now where's the Blue Squadron X-Wing?
    IKR? No offense to TIE fans, especially those who want the "bigger" version. But how hard can it be to repaint an X-Wing, aren't repaints right up Hasbro's alley?
    Gee wiz, you'd think we were asking for a brand new mold or something...
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 1 of 82 1231151 ... LastLast