Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: SDCC 2018 Excl. #6: Star Wars Enamel Pins

Lol. That **** was horrible

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Chinese project manager * " Would you like me to send some product samples of Clone Wars Obi-Wan for approval ? "

Gentle Giant rep.* " Nah , it's Taco-Tuesday and I'm binge watching season 2 of Lost right now. How bad could it be ? Run with it ! "

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    Chinese project manager * " Would you like me to send some product samples of Clone Wars Obi-Wan for approval ? "

Gentle Giant rep.* " Nah , it's Taco-Tuesday and I'm binge watching season 2 of Lost right now. How bad could it be ? Run with it ! "

Damn, you were there?

LOL
    I believe the OT is all that is SW. Nothing else can ever be. Well maybe R1 and Solo can.

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post

Perfect description haha.
    "He's no good to me dead"

Quote Originally Posted by Django View Post
    Perfect description haha.
    I'm pretty confident that's how the conversation went down ! How else does something like this happen ? Surely not on purpose. LOL.

So, someone on Ebay is saying that the 5th 'Mystery Pin' is more limited (ie. less than 1500) - can anyone at SDCC confirm that with Gentle Giant?

Pins are available at Gentle Giant now! I suspect they won't last long because they seemed to have been more popular than most of us originally thought! The Cantina set is sweet!
    Aim for Heaven and you'll get earth thrown in. Aim for earth and you'll get neither.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456