Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Enfys Nest - #125

Not the greatest photo but the figure fits on the Swoop pretty good.

The range of articulation on the neck is fantastic with that double barbell or whatever they are using these days.

I wish the cape was flowing a little bit behind the figure just to show off a bit more of the figures details but still looks good.

Re-watching Solo today since it came out on digital. Enfys Nest is SO FREAKING COOL. Such a great addition to the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by GalaxyShot View Post
    Re-watching Solo today since it came out on digital. Enfys Nest is SO FREAKING COOL. Such a great addition to the universe.
    You know I liked her too. Even when she revealed herself. I am going by Solo on DVD.

Saw this at Kmart in clearance the other day for $22, went back and she was gone with almost everything else! lol
    $22 clearance was still pricey for a Speeder IMO, when that's all I wanted for TVC Enfys.

I was delighted to find Wave three in central Texas at one of my Wal-Marts. Scooped up every figure besides the repacks and here are my thoughts on this particular figure if any one cares to have a quick read through.

No bubble issues at all. All figures were basically case fresh, luck be with me this afternoon.

I've made no bones about my displeasure with this figure. Perhaps I was a little too hard on her, yet the issues were more clear to me as soon as I freed her from the card. The helmet is too small. This has been an issue I've had with Hasbro, they make heads of aliens and helmets too small. Their made as if they are the actual biological head of the individual in question. Stormtroopers, bounty hunters, Cantina patrons, Jabba's Palace denizens, droids it's almost constant. I get it, they are actors with masks on, so make it screen accurate. I love the big dumb goofy 'walrus' head of Ponda Baba. I love Greedo's massive head. It's charming. I get Nest is a young adult, she's not a child though, that helmet should be bigger.

I've already shared my thoughts on a removable helmet, it's just not possible unless you have a detachable hair piece to the figure, so I'll just move on from there.

The cape is amazing, I love this new technique of gluing? the fabrics together. I just wish they took that extra step to do the same with the detailing for the cloth around her waist. It's thinner than I thought it would be, but just having her in a sitting stance for not even two minutes rendered the flaps to stand on end until they slowly return to normal. If you have a character that is going to sit, use cloth. Sometimes it's not done well, ie: Tarkin, but it can be pulled off as shown recently with the Rebel Hoth Trooper. I know people are split on cloth or plastic for capes, skirts, etc, but when it's necessary, take that step. Especially for figures these days where their legs are now hyper articulated, I still don't like the swivel thighs, but they're there!

I know I'm going to lose the accessories. They fit well into her arms but the place holders on her staff just won't cut it, ha ha. God help me if I run a vacuum over one of them by mistake one day unbeknownst to me.

Still not a big fan of this figure but I was surprised once I had her in hand.

Well, you can join the arm shields together, to double them up effect to safely store them.

Biggest issue with the figure is that the head barely turns and it sits kinda awkward, and it has no neck basically - unlike the 5poa version that works well with the standard ball joint and buck as its well above the fur. The TVC Range Trooper has the same issue as compared to the 5poa version.
    Last edited by Vorax; 09-19-2018 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorax View Post
    Well, you can join the arm shields together, to double them up effect to safely store them.

Biggest issue with the figure is that the head barely turns and it sits kinda awkward, and it has no neck basically - unlike the 5poa version that works well with the standard ball joint and buck as its well above the fur. The TVC Range Trooper has the same issue as compared to the 5poa version.
    With a little work I've been able to get some decent poses out of the the neck joint thanks to the double barbell or whatever it is. But yes I agree it's limited.

Scratch that, they didn't sell everything. Spoke to the person who works there, and she told me that they shipped all the Clearance Toys out to a closing store.
    Thought to myself, "that's nice, you just cost me a cheap Speeder!" LOL

I was able to find this figure 3 times within 2 weeks. One I use for display on a stand(next to Weazel her side kick), one to keep on her swoop and the other to keep MIB.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678