Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Imperial Trooper Patrol - Speculation

Those figures have roots traced all the way back to the POTF2 Biker Scout/Speederbike pack-in figure when it was exception back in the day amongst the POTF2 figure articulation of the time. So yeah, providing 'exception' articulation, even with the slightest tooling, makes for a better 'toyetic' figure/vehicle set.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

So now that they did the multi pack, this should get its own individual release right?

I have the bike waiting...

:{J
    Disney? "Canon" you say? You must unlearn what you have learned...

If you need anything 3d Printed PM me. :{J

Quote Originally Posted by KypDurron420 View Post
    So now that they did the multi pack, this should get its own individual release right?

I have the bike waiting...

:{J

that looks Amazing... it is a 3D printed bike or is that the ertl plastic model
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

That certainly looks like printed resin. I have the HW version, which is enough for me. I also bought the Target trooper multipack for the figure. This figure has its own SKU / UPC for individual release, but wave 4 of Solo is probably it for the year, so there's been speculation as to whether it will actually be carded, along with the mystery figure, assumed to be Dryden Vos.

Well, I'll hold off on getting him Black Series, unless I happen to come across him in stores. I've had him in my Ebay cart for weeks but haven't pulled the trigger.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    that looks Amazing... it is a 3D printed bike or is that the ertl plastic model
    Yeah it's a 3d printed model in white PLA. Here's the link: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3003729

It's in 6" scale but I scaled it down to 66% for the 3 3/4 or 1/18th scale.

@Darth_Sidious The HW one is in scale?

And that's good to hear they're doing a single pack one. :{J

No, the scale is maybe an inch for the figure on the HW version, and the vehicle itself is maybe 2.5 inches. I prefer the small diecast ships over the large Hasbro versions.

Oh cool. That makes me want to get mine painted. :{J

The Target exclusive multipack is interesting, but I am passing on this since the only figure I really want from this set is the ITP figure; and, my days of buying a set like this for just 1 figure are behind me. And, since it doesn't have articulated knees, it wouldn't fit correctly on a theoretical, yet to be released Speeder anyway.

No edit button:

I also wanted to add that the die cast metal ITP ship is fairly cool; I hadn't seen this before - if it's still being found @ retail, I'll probably get two of these. I typically discount these ships, but since this hasn't been made in the 3.75" scale yet, I'd like to have at least one version of this

I am on the verge of finally watching Solo for the first time (on Blu-ray), and I look forward to seeing all of these new ships & vehicles in the film. I

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast