Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: L3-37

Quote Originally Posted by Rushie View Post
    Still possible! Her upper body was brought along. Lando could've stored it before losing the Falcon to Solo.
    So Lobot was basically Lando's attempt to bring back L3 despite not having her 'soul' on hand. Imagine Lobot going "It works"
    id REALL REALLY rather not imagine that.
    i like the idea of her brain being in the falcon since threepio says"sir i dont know where your ship learned to communicate but it has the most peculiar dialect" i always wondered why the falcon would have a mind
    to communicate with.
    darkness rises and light to meet it!

Quote Originally Posted by Rushie View Post
    And her torso and head are also based on an Astromech's body and dome. According to Wookieepedia, she's not an assembly-line model, but she has rebuilt herself into her current body. I like to think she started out as an immobile navigating computer and built herself a bipedal body over the course of several years because she yearned of freedom.
    i kind of like the irony of (and i love her character so im not going to bash her) all her whining about freedom and equal rights only to be come immobile and enslaved as part of the falcon
    darkness rises and light to meet it!

Got this one today from BBTS. I don’t think that this one will get the Vintage Collection or Black Series treatment so I am glad that I got it.
    Que la Fuerza te acompañe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

She has a TBS figure (not that I collect those), but ya - little chance of a TVC release. This basic version has really grown on me - at first I wasnt a fan of the popsicle legs, but I appreciate it much more now that the basic line is gone - we had it good for Solo.

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    She has a TBS figure (not that I collect those), but ya - little chance of a TVC release. This basic version has really grown on me - at first I wasnt a fan of the popsicle legs, but I appreciate it much more now that the basic line is gone - we had it good for Solo.
    I meant 3.75” BS and not 6”. I don’t collect the 6” line either.
    Que la Fuerza te acompañe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

The problem is that this character wouldn't fit SA very well, due to the design. So the 5PoA figure is fine.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123