Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: L3-37

Quote Originally Posted by chaingunsofdoom View Post
    Got her today. Very nice for a 6POA figure.

Head and neck have ball joints. Arms and Legs make up the normal 4 POA. The dangling wires may impede sitting a bit but they are softer plastic.
    I'm pretty sure a ball joint counts as 2 POA like a ball hinge. The 2 points being front-back and side-side.

I hope my next hunt I find one of her and Rio. She's got a great design even if I don't like her character. :{J
    Disney? "Canon" you say? You must unlearn what you have learned...

If you need anything 3d Printed PM me. :{J

Ball joint = 360 degree POA? She can do that neck thing from the trailer.

lol They probably just count it as one in that a ball hinge is a hinge and a swivel. The ball joint is just one point. I count it as two because a ball hinge is two. :{3
    Disney? "Canon" you say? You must unlearn what you have learned...

If you need anything 3d Printed PM me. :{J

Has anyone made a custom of her after being shot and torn apart? I want to so bad. Have some wires sticking out. Would have been a cool feature included in the figure.
    If you make the quick and easy buck as Lord Scalper did, an agent of evil you will become.

I fully intend to tear this figure apart for a custom, but not one of her. lol
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

So what the heck is L3 37 made out of anyway? It looks like she/it is created from a bunch of astromech legs

And her torso and head are also based on an Astromech's body and dome. According to Wookieepedia, she's not an assembly-line model, but she has rebuilt herself into her current body. I like to think she started out as an immobile navigating computer and built herself a bipedal body over the course of several years because she yearned of freedom.
    UPDATED! Check out my handy worksheet, listing every 1/18th release from 1978 till now
    Easily filtered on source, line, type, product, character name, species and category. Updated till 10-7-2018
    http://www.filedropper.com/rushiesrebelscumfile

I was kind of hoping some part of L3 ended up being part of Lobot's headgear. That would have been funny.

Still possible! Her upper body was brought along. Lando could've stored it before losing the Falcon to Solo.
    So Lobot was basically Lando's attempt to bring back L3 despite not having her 'soul' on hand. Imagine Lobot going "It works"
    UPDATED! Check out my handy worksheet, listing every 1/18th release from 1978 till now
    Easily filtered on source, line, type, product, character name, species and category. Updated till 10-7-2018
    http://www.filedropper.com/rushiesrebelscumfile

Lobot had that thing attached to his head long before Lando showed up on Bespin.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast