Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Quay Tolsite

It's "temporarily out of stock on Amazon, but you can still put an order in for $11.50. Sold by Amazon. I ordered one hoping it pans out.

https://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-For...gateway&sr=8-1
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

To be honest that is actually cheaper then Kroger. They were like 12.99.

I just hope they actually get more in to fulfill orders and not cancel the order. Fingers crossed.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

thanks for the heads up! Ordered it last night and now I just sit back and hope
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

I see for a while this has been available for ordering. I was just coming to say I was able to order this last night along with the emperor. I have zero expectation of actually getting these but we shall see.

Maybe Hasbro could bring back that Saga Legends moniker, and reissue some of these cool HTF figures in it. Like Quay, Morloch, JTG, etc.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Maybe Hasbro could bring back that Saga Legends moniker, and reissue some of these cool HTF figures in it. Like Quay, Morloch, JTG, etc.
    I'd be good with that. The 6 inch Archive line came out right as I started collecting that scale.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight07 View Post
    I see for a while this has been available for ordering. I was just coming to say I was able to order this last night along with the emperor. I have zero expectation of actually getting these but we shall see.
    Yeah, I figured it doesn't hurt to place an order. You never know.

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Yeah, I figured it doesn't hurt to place an order. You never know.
    same. Worst case scenario is I don't get a figure I probably wasn't going to find for less than 30 bucks anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    same. Worst case scenario is I don't get a figure I probably wasn't going to find for less than 30 bucks anyway.

My thinking also. No harm placing an order for that price.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789