Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Quay Tolsite

only 6 bucks

no edit feature grrrr!
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Found Quay & Mimban Han Solo at Ross yesterday. $4.99 each.
    "May the Funk be with You!"

I am having no luck with finding this at Ross, the closest I came over about 8-10 stores was one that had one each of Rio and Beckett. Not sure if Quay was there and got bought or if those just showed up. Hoping to find this and the red A Wing!

He's available on Amazon right now for $12.01.

Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Dang, I was hoping to not have to go Ross hopping this weekend. For 12 I would have bitten, no different than if I had found at Kroger.

I really only want him to go with my Kessel playset. Otherwise I wouldn't care if I found him or not.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    I really only want him to go with my Kessel playset. Otherwise I wouldn't care if I found him or not.
    I don't have the playset (if they'd packed in a better figure I might have jumped on it for 20) but want him for my kessel "lineup". And also because I cant have him. Mainly that. Wish they would do a beckett figure with the guard disguise too!

I spotted him this afternoon at Kroger. If anyone who needs him let me know.

I'm still seeking Quay, if anybody still has one available. I've been hunting hard and coming up empty.
    "The boy is pure dagnasty evil."
    "Uh huh. Ya think?"
    "Warned you, we tried. Listen, you did not. Now screwed we all will be!!"

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast