Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Quay Tolsite

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    and a robot
    Come clean now guys and gals....how many DID believe he WAS a robot before doing your homework?
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

4 Lom is the robot buddy.

Zuckuss is the one with the gas breather thingy and the weird shotgun weapon and he's a Gand or whatever

Anywayz, the Quay action figure body looks like it can be used for a custom made Gand character or whatever

I know. It's almost as if they wanted to keep OT designs but have new characters/Aliens...

Don't get me wrong though, the characters is cool looking for sure. And the figure looks nice too.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Interesting design, any ideas on when his getting released?
    Already has technically. Early last month the wave was In stock at robot kingdom. Today there was a Wal-Mart, USA sighting. Amazon had a few from this wave in stock today. Another member here on forums reported an update from Dorkside toys is expecting to ship out preorders this week or next at latest.

Actually an interesting figure. I'll think about pickin this one up.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Zuckuss and 4-LOM, tied together in history forever. This figure is a bit of a salt-n-pepper guy, but Iíll be buying him for sure. Moloch is similar is design/articulation, and Iíve enjoyed that figure on display. Definite yes!

Sorry - Already gone between time I found it and time it took me to post.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast