Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Quay Tolsite

Just found one (and only one!) at my local store!
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

And "F" scalpers. LOL! 😋
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

You guys are killing me with these Quay sightings! I run (literally) to my store at least 3 times a week and have only found an Emperor’s Royal Guard stuffed behind a mess of boxed toys.

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveSlaveLeia View Post
    You guys are killing me with these Quay sightings! I run (literally) to my store at least 3 times a week and have only found an Emperorís Royal Guard stuffed behind a mess of boxed toys.
    Yes, but any sighting of rare SW toys @ Ross is a cause to rejoice I found the Val 3.75" figure there a couple of weeks ago & was amazed to find even that - it's the first time I saw this @ a retail store. I would like to find a newest 3.75" Emperor's Royal Guard figure there as well - or even better, more than one.

So, even if you can't find Quay Tolsite - at least there may be other SW toys out there @ Ross.

Quote Originally Posted by ThallJoben View Post
    Yes, but any sighting of rare SW toys @ Ross is a cause to rejoice I found the Val 3.75" figure there a couple of weeks ago & was amazed to find even that - it's the first time I saw this @ a retail store. I would like to find a newest 3.75" Emperor's Royal Guard figure there as well - or even better, more than one.

So, even if you can't find Quay Tolsite - at least there may be other SW toys out there @ Ross.
    I’ve actually found everything else at Ross...Luke/Wampa, Vader/probe, SF Tie, Ren Tie, TVC At-St, rathtar, Poe speeder, Rey speeder...the list goes on. Just never found a Quay there!

I found another one at a Canadian Walmart surprisingly as I have never seen this wave in stores. It was $11ish with tax.

I'd be willing to trade it (only). The cost of mailing a figure from the states is about $8 so if you already have a figure I am looking for you won't have to pay Ebay prices.

I'm looking for
    Galen Erso
    BS Royal Guard, Praetorian-something Guard (Snoke's dudes)
    Pruneface with 2 eyes (no patch)
    Kmart Gonk (with removable head)

Just heads (although bodies would be great)
    GHA NACHKT, HEM DAZON, BORSK FEYLYA, Gotal, BG-J38 (Jabba's droid),

BS Sandperson +either womp rat(s), Cammie’s pet, or StarWars Science Xcavations: Hutt skull (These accessories are not worth a 1-1 trade but I would like them. so them + a lesser figure)

My buying it plus shipping is about $20 so I am looking for that value in exchange. (Apologizes if any of the above are not a fair trade as I don't know resale value. I know enough not to ask for Darth Talon or Deliah Blue).
    Shipped is mailed loose wrapped in bubble wrap.

I'd be willing to ship overseas but I'd have to check out the cost of shipping. I would be more specific in who I wanted. I'm not trying to be a jerk about that, just money is tight ATM.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011