Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rio Durant

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Still waiting on that AT-Hauler, Hasbro....campfire scene alone just doesn't cut it.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

Got this entire wave today. Rio is a really nice figure. 11 points of articulation!

Quote Originally Posted by darthchewie View Post
    Got this entire wave today. Rio is a really nice figure. 11 points of articulation!
    That's great to hear! Where did you get them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Quote Originally Posted by lordtyrannus View Post
    That's great to hear! Where did you get them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I live in the UK where the SOLO figure have barely appeared on shelfs so I used a UK based website called In Demand Toys. Hopefully they will start appearing elsewhere soon.

I live in the UK where the SOLO figure have barely appeared on shelfs so I used a UK based website called In Demand Toys. Hopefully they will start appearing elsewhere soon.
    Can you please post pics? How well do his arms pose?

Thanks

Getting better. But really, how can you not add more POA with 2 more limbs? lol

Swivel wrists are making this line a little more appealing. Almost there...
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Getting better. But really, how can you not add more POA with 2 more limbs? lol

Swivel wrists are making this line a little more appealing. Almost there...
    I still maintain that Hasbro found for whatever reason the wrists and boots on certain figures were cheaper to cast separately. And then decided to tout it as "We added more articulation in response to fan requests! We're so excited!"

This is the Force Link 2.0 figure Iím most excited about. Iím getting it for sure.

I really wish Hasbro would spend 5 cents more on these figures by adding a wash to bring out the detail. That's my biggest beef with the line - the paint is just not good. Rio's design and textures beg to be brought out more. He will inevitably be a figure I add into my "one of these days I'll get around to customizing" pile.

Honestly I'd really prefer a Vintage Collection SA version of Rio. He'd be incredibly fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast