Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Luke Skywalker - Jedi Exile

Luke Skywalker - Jedi Exile

New pictures of the next Luke Skywalker figure have shown up online, thoughts on the Luke Skywalker - Jedi Exile figure?

Love it. Wish they had saved this design for the Black Series rather than the Khaki Monk version.*

Still, too cool to pass up, even in lamented 5POA construction.

*I can't help but speculate that Rian Johnson was desperate to ditch JJ's boring TFA Luke and come up with something much cooler. Which, thankfully, he has.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance_Quazar View Post
    Love it. Wish they had saved this design for the Black Series rather than the Khaki Monk version.*

*I can't help but speculate that Rian Johnson was desperate to ditch JJ's boring TFA Luke and come up with something much cooler. Which, thankfully, he has.
    agreed it's a brilliant costume and a cool figure. Am glad they gave Luke another custome even though I like TFA one too. They have made great use of resources to add to the basic 5POA structure. Also card art is amazing! kudos.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

A very nice looking figure from what i can tell. Definitely places itself near ,or at,the top of my wants list going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance_Quazar View Post

Yep, something right out of Babylon 5!

I still plan to wait on this one until, it's confirmed there wont be an SA version. While I understand the line isn't where it used to be, surely it can contain more than one version of an old Hero.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    New pictures of the next Luke Skywalker figure have shown up online, thoughts on the Luke Skywalker - Jedi Exile figure?
    Where are the pics posted?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great to see an alternate outfit for Luke so soon after the first - they are making up for the wait of the TFA Luke! Its also cool to see what looks like a removable hood - that's certainly something I'm a fan of.

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Great to see an alternate outfit for Luke so soon after the first - they are making up for the wait of the TFA Luke! Its also cool to see what looks like a removable hood - that's certainly something I'm a fan of.
    I'm really hoping for a removable hood. That would be amazing.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeinator View Post
    Where are the pics posted?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I thought I was going crazy. Same issue in the R2 thread. Pictures or links to pictures would be great.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiah2849 View Post
    I thought I was going crazy. Same issue in the R2 thread. Pictures or links to pictures would be great.
    This weekend is Hasbros Hascon. Just google that, there are hundreds of images all over the place.

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast