Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rio Durant

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Getting better. But really, how can you not add more POA with 2 more limbs? lol

Swivel wrists are making this line a little more appealing. Almost there...
    I still maintain that Hasbro found for whatever reason the wrists and boots on certain figures were cheaper to cast separately. And then decided to tout it as "We added more articulation in response to fan requests! We're so excited!"

This is the Force Link 2.0 figure Iím most excited about. Iím getting it for sure.

I really wish Hasbro would spend 5 cents more on these figures by adding a wash to bring out the detail. That's my biggest beef with the line - the paint is just not good. Rio's design and textures beg to be brought out more. He will inevitably be a figure I add into my "one of these days I'll get around to customizing" pile.

Honestly I'd really prefer a Vintage Collection SA version of Rio. He'd be incredibly fun.

I really think just swivel elbows would have made a world of difference on this figure. As it is it's still great and fantastic sculpt...just a few more POA would have made it perfect.

Now you need to create a scene at a mynock roast

Let me guess, sculpted on goggles?
    Their continued middle finger to customizers is another reason for me not buying them! So much potential, yet wasted opportunity. While I'm not into collecting this line, they could lure me in if they only made them more useful. Least they could do if they're not going to make full on SA figures...

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Let me guess, sculpted on goggles?
    Their continued middle finger to customizers is another reason for me not buying them! So much potential, yet wasted opportunity. While I'm not into collecting this line, they could lure me in if they only made them more useful. Least they could do if they're not going to make full on SA figures...
    Lol - I'm sure that "customizers" are at the very bottom of their priority list (as it should be).

Oh I know we are. But it's still lost revenue for them, when a slight sculpt different would have meant a sale.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12