Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Mission to Vandor-1

Mission to Vandor-1

According to Yakface we should be seeing an TPM/Han Solo (his solo appearance) Weazel action figure in the near future:

Han Solo Vandor - Speculation

According to Yakface we should be seeing a Han Solo Vandor figure in the near future, no further details about this item just yet:

Most likely, Weazel will be included in the home media release along with Vandor Han and Vandor Chewbacca, along with a Range Trooper as the mandatory repacked figure.

I'm all for it. more Qi'ra the better
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

I hope they pack a cape in as an accessory - the Kessel disguise was my favorite costume for her.

Hasbro bringing serious figurage for the Weazel bro.
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Hasbro bringing serious figurage for the Weazel bro.
    No Weazing the juuuice!
    "The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

Two words Hasbro.. Removable Helmet. Warwick Davis deserves it.

Also I want to make a Willow custom.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast