Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Mission to Vandor-1

Yea, I've got something in mind for him. I've got a couple extra Jawas.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B076JPGSDV...language=en_US

on amazon for $20.99. 1 day sale. Free shipping with prime.

I picked this up at a local Gamestop for $22!

Got around to opening this set, and Weazel is the absolute draw from this pack. For a small figure, they packed a great amount of detail into the sculpt and accessories. If you want this character - buy this set - he will likely never be made again.

I'm surprised at what a great figure Qira turned out to be as well. She looks and feels like a retro figure, but sports a great sculpt and likeness. The Rangetrooper and Solo are both good figures, though Han leaves something to be desired, especially with his goggles glued to his face. The coat is also slightly too small where the arms meet the body, allowing some of the shirt to be visible from the gap. Its another cool outfit though, that will likely never be in TVC.

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Got around to opening this set, and Weazel is the absolute draw from this pack. For a small figure, they packed a great amount of detail into the sculpt and accessories. If you want this character - buy this set - he will likely never be made again.

I'm surprised at what a great figure Qira turned out to be as well. She looks and feels like a retro figure, but sports a great sculpt and likeness. The Rangetrooper and Solo are both good figures, though Han leaves something to be desired, especially with his goggles glued to his face. The coat is also slightly too small where the arms meet the body, allowing some of the shirt to be visible from the gap. Its another cool outfit though, that will likely never be in TVC.
    Agreed, Weazel is fantastic. I still think Warrick deserves a removable helment or 'bare face' figure someday.

The Qira is my preferred version of her, of the two we've gotten.

I noticed the coat sleeve gap on Han right away as well, its too bad because it really draws the eye with the color of his shirt.

I seriously considered getting this during Fred Meyer's 1/2 price sale. But it just wasn't worth it to me, not even at 50% off of $35. Had they released Weazel on a single card for $8, then I'd have bought him!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I got the set off Target.com delivered to a nearby store. Here are my thoughts:

• Weazel is indeed a well sculpted figure, but I can't get him to hold the rocket launcher very well.
    • The Range Trooper's black gun is annoying, and besides that, he's fiddly to stand up.
    • Qi'ra's likeness to Emilia Clarke is very close, and the paint is good (on mine), but I'm a little disappointed they didn't sneak in swivel wrists.
    • Han has both swivel wrists and boots. As others have said, his coat leaves a gap behind the arms that's a little frustrating. His goggles are glued on, and even if you boiled them off, he's got flesh-colored goggle mounts (?) on his temples, so that head would just look weird. And without a strap, the goggles won't work on a different Han head, either.

Overall, I like this set more than recent 4-packs, but I would still love to see this version of Qi'ra in a SA Vintage Collection release. Her loose fitting trousers might be difficult to do, but it'd be great to have fully articulated arms and a waist.

I picked one of these up today from Burlington ($8.99)
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415