Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Mission to Vandor-1

I ordered one off the target website for pickup and it's supposed to be available by the 2nd.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Got the alert that my pick up order was ready. Really awesome set and my favorite part may have to be the GI Joe style character cards on the back of the box.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

no edit button...

I checked the star wars aisle and they haven't done the new planogram yet.

Did you end up having to pay for shipping? I saw it listed for 29.99, but shipping was free with $35 or more. Guess I could buy some cat food or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Sceptaurus View Post
    Did you end up having to pay for shipping? I saw it listed for 29.99, but shipping was free with $35 or more. Guess I could buy some cat food or something.
    I went with the in store pick up option since they don't charge shipping. I initially had it in the online basket for delivery but that knocked the cost up to about 38 bucks so I said eff that lol.

I ordered one last night. Ended up buying some coffee to get over the $35. What can I say? If I can avoid driving around, I will

I ordered one last night. Ended up buying some coffee to get over the $35. What can I say? If I can avoid driving around, I will
    lol I hear ya. Target's only about 10 minutes from my house, so it's not a big deal for me.

Got it today. Really nice set. Now I just need Beckett's crew and maybe another Range Trooper or two to make the playset display complete. Weazel could maybe use a swoop, too.

Got it today. Really nice set. Now I just need Beckett's crew and maybe another Range Trooper or two to make the playset display complete. Weazel could maybe use a swoop, too.
    Weazel rides with Enfys Nest on her bike. When she jumps off to attack Becket he takes over driving the bike.

Oh okay so that works out pretty well lol

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213