Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Vandor Playset

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Sceptaurus View Post
    Been wondering about that, too. It seems that Wal-Mart is just slow in every regard. I'm actually really starting to like Target.
    Yeah Target has been having a better track record with getting their exclusives in. I swear the transformers G1 reissues should have went to them and not Walmart.

I just thought of this - Do we even have a thread for the Kessel playset?

Out of the two, it may not be the better looking one, but I'm actually pretty interested in it if for no other reason than it's Kessel, a name we've heard since the beginning but are only now finally seeing on screen. In fact maybe they should have gone the other way and made this $50 rather than $40 to be the more expensive of the two, so they could put a little more into it.

Yeah the I do. Han in the Kessel set is a bit disappointing. A kit bashed upcoming Becket head on repainted/retooled force link 2.0 Lando Skiff guard body would been better, imho. Now I wish I kept the Lando Skiff guard from the Sarlac bp that was painted w/ way too pale skin for a Becket custom now

Ignore that 1st sentence. I have idea what auto correct did. PLEASE ADMIN. BRING BACK EDITING OPTION TO ALL THREADS. BACK TO BACK POSTS W/ CORRECTIONS ARE SO ANNOYING AND PADPOSTING.

Yeah it doesn't really make a lot of sense why they chose the figures they did to go with these sets. If they made exclusive figures that people would actually want, they could sell some of these sets to people who weren't even necessarily interested in the sets. As it is, it's like, 'oh, that's a pretty cool set, maybe I'll get it. Oh, wow, I get Chewie with goggles and another Han, yay '. Imagine if they'd made the Kessel set come with, oh, I don't know, a Kessel guard, and then have L3 included with Lando in the 2-pack.

I really want Chewie's goggles for an SA custom...but yeah, not paying that much for them.
    Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

Just got the Mission to Vandor 4-pack. So with the addition of Weazel, Han and the Range trooper, my set is starting to look pretty good. I'm excited for the announcement of Beckett, Val and Rio. Add those and another Range Trooper and I'll consider this display complete!

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223