Thread: Unmade Sail Barge figures

Unmade Sail Barge figures

Most wanted Figure: Cantina Baglady

Awesome, awesome work, man! These are easily as good as anything TVC could offer!

All really nice, except the guy on the right has some awkward proportions.

Kk,’you must talking bout his forarms!

Lolz, could be the arms, or the high pants look (distance from bottom of belt to bottom of crotch vs distance from top of belt to shoulders), or the slight high old-time baseball high socks look (did you shorten height just above the ankle?).

None of this stood out to me looking, and I hope you don’t interpret this comment as lessening my above praise. These figures kick serious butt! Rather, I’m just scratching my head alongside you about what the other poster might have meant ...

These are all really cool! I would love to see some additional angles.

Quote Originally Posted by Stan View Post
    Kk,’you must talking bout his forarms!
    Yes, but it's more than that. His body to his waist appears to be from a larger, taller figure which then had the legs of a smaller, shorter figure put on him
    so compared to the other figure his upper body is out of proportion.I'm not trying to criticize, just expalin what I meant.

I had to trim his torso down to make his armor appear bigger and heavier, overall I’m very please how he turn out, especially because I sculpty more and more and cast more and more. This figures took about three month to make. So he might be out of proportion , truly love the sculpt. It cool , you away help us make a better figures, KKI
    Last edited by Stan; 07-20-2018 at 11:00 PM.

How much for the 4-pack? ;D
    These ARE the droids we're looking for!

Koth's feedback Koth's Trading