Thread: Is it acceptable to sell toytoni general mill carded figure here now since cas grade them

Is it acceptable to sell toytoni general mill carded figure here now since cas grade them

Hi as per title is it acceptable here now to sell general mills carded figures on here since they are gradable with cas and since there seem to be a resurgence for these as long as we have full disclosure ?? I m talking about alleged toy toni ones ?
    Last edited by SCIFI_TOYS; 07-05-2018 at 03:17 PM.
    " i`m a jedi,like my father before me ! "

Bill Cable - Steelers Fan & Star Wars Collector
    President - http://www.pswcs.com
    Executive Editor - http://CreatureCantina.com <----- funny!
    Artist & Writer - http://c7yb.com

Quote Originally Posted by BillCable View Post
    Sad, but not surprised given who runs CAS.

Still would like to know if ok to sell on here with full disclosure or put on ebay,only got one and I no longer collect star wars.it not a usual one its a ben kenobi 45 back german back general mills.
    " i`m a jedi,like my father before me ! "

Fakes and repros, even with full disclosure, is not allowed.

Mike
    "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"
    Looking for SWS.com's Vader's Trap print #14
    Looking for R2 Prototypes MOC's & Cobot too! Also Droids R2 Original Art

Quote Originally Posted by SCIFI_TOYS View Post
    Hi as per title is it acceptable here now to sell general mills carded figures on here since they are gradable with cas and since there seem to be a resurgence for these as long as we have full disclosure ?? I m talking about alleged toy toni ones ?
    CAS probably needs to grade everything they can to stay in business is my guess since they started to grade toys when we are reaching a peak in toy collectibles. You really dont need to pay for a CAS graded figure anyways since Jason has a matrix of all the faked TT's, just read his info and you dont need CAS to tell you its a fake TT. lol

That is absolutely not what he is asking. What he asked was already answered prior by a mod. STFU

Quote Originally Posted by Hoth_My_Fav View Post
    CAS probably needs to grade everything they can to stay in business is my guess since they started to grade toys when we are reaching a peak in toy collectibles. You really dont need to pay for a CAS graded figure anyways since Jason has a matrix of all the faked TT's, just read his info and you dont need CAS to tell you its a fake TT. lol
    I seek Yoda. Collect him I must. Sell to me your production and preproduction Yoda items you will. Vintage it is, yes yes. Mmm hehehe.

•    
    Mike, I don't think they are fakes or repros. They are definitely recarded - and were passed as carded - but now that we know, they can't really be called repros as the 'bits' are 100% original and have been recarded. Even AFA will grade stuff they can't verify as sealed. I don't think what CAS are doing is wrong, in fact it actually verifies that they are NOT original and they can't be passed off as real. That should be a good thing.

I must say, though, that they don't float my boat. I have a number of rare resealed cardbacks because that is the only way I have been able to get some of them. My issue with the ToyTonis is that the cardback/bubble/figure combo can't be guaranteed an original setting - but I know they are genuine original bits. But that's my personal view.

Cheers
    Pat
    Looking for Darth Vader items from all around the world.
    Vader Vintage Collection
    Vader Bootleg Collection

They are not recard or re anything, these are Postcard - HAHAHA. Just put together by a non employee and by a non factory means. All parts are genuine and have been sealed somewhere other than the factory. His method was crude but hey, that's the only way most people were getting a Palitoy Fett or Luke or any other figure he Frankenstein monstered.
    He's no good to me open!