Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Captain Phasma - Quicksilver Baton

Quote Originally Posted by Agen_Kolar View Post
    UPDATE: No Phasmas in sight, so I asked a Disney Store employee. She did a search (I admittedly have no idea what she was searching on) but she came up empty. She said there's nothing under the name Phasma and Black Series was also not showing Phasma. Ultimately she had no idea what I'm talking about and couldn't seem to find anything that says a Phasma figure is coming. So, there's that.
    You're doing God's work, AK. I've been stalking shopdisney.com for the past 48 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    You’re a bit early, Master Kolar.
    Ugh, am I? I thought we'd decided Phasma was being released August 1st. Do you have some different info?

Okay, I found an update. Dan at StarWarsCollector.com said a Disney Store internal memo stated different dates from the SDCC presentation, October for Zuckuss and November for Phasma, and he believes these to be more accurate.

So if you don't live in Canada you can't order from TRU website???

Quote Originally Posted by Agen_Kolar View Post
    Okay, I found an update. Dan at StarWarsCollector.com said a Disney Store internal memo stated different dates from the SDCC presentation, October for Zuckuss and November for Phasma, and he believes these to be more accurate.

I would imagine that means pre-orders go up pretty soon for Zuckuss then right?
    Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director...

My Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Typhis View Post
    So if you don't live in Canada you can't order from TRU website???
    No, you need a Canadian address. Just like we couldn't order from TRU US website.
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

Quote Originally Posted by Nighthawk View Post
    No, you need a Canadian address. Just like we couldn't order from TRU US website.
    That sucks just think of how many orders the would get

You know, I don't need this that bad. Maybe it'll go on sale, maybe it won't. Not trying to start ST rants but the idea of buying this just bores me. It doesn't have anywhere to go on my current display either.

If this came out beginning of this year I'd have it.

• Rest in Peace Drewe Henley. •
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by Typhis View Post
    That sucks just think of how many orders the would get
    Well, it is going to be available through Disney Store soon.

Just got her, thanks to MasterWindu looking really great, will have to boil the long spear, since it's thin and bent a bit.
    "her arc is to actually get bored of being powerful" - MauLer on YT, A Critique of SWTLJ, p.3

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456