Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Anyone else in the UK get their Platinum gift selection yet?

Commander

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    They certainly do, some shelves I can get 7 mini-busts on if there are smaller characters but most shelves just take 6 mini-busts, haven’t tried putting the Commando Clones in a detolf yet though, they are so bulky I recon they’d be unable to fit on a shelf, 4 tops.
    I love it when I see a new bust and they have their arms folded, fills me with joy thinking of all the space it saves. And then they go release ones with arms akimbo or those massive rifles pointing everywhere! I hate those rifles

Same for me too, that new PGM Finn Stormtrooper is definitely not space friendly, Lobot & Obi Wan were thankfully but the way they made the Stormtrooper I’d say because of the shield & weapon plus being side forward that it nearly takes up the space of 2 mini-busts, frustrating as I still can’t find anywhere to put it yet. lol
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Commander

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    Same for me too, that new PGM Finn Stormtrooper is definitely not space friendly, Lobot & Obi Wan were thankfully but the way they made the Stormtrooper I’d say because of the shield & weapon plus being side forward that it nearly takes up the space of 2 mini-busts, frustrating as I still can’t find anywhere to put it yet. lol
    Exactly, most awkward one since PGM Maul. I've just dumped it on a shelf for now. I've run out of risers (again) anyway so I haven't tried to fit it in properly yet.

I had to ditch the light sabre blades for the PGM Maul, frustrating but only way I could get it in a proper display rather than keeping it in the box or sticking it somewhere on it’s own..., it does look better with the blades in of course but have to make compromises sometimes when space is a premium..., the PGM Stormtrooper is just on my bed side table & bugging me as he’s joined st got nowhere to go, that’s why I was thinking drastic & parting with the last of my bigger items, don’t really want to but I need either to move house or add an extension to my current one, both a bit drastic just to fit more collectibles in the house. lol
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234